Portobello beach is quiet, beautiful and the perfect place to go on a Sunday morning (or any other day of the week, why not?). So, I’m going to propose you 5 things to do in Portobello Beach:
1. GO FOR A WALK: Sometimes the only thing you need is to spend some time in a beautiful place and clear your mind. A walk in Portobello could be the perfect solution to your problems. Some fresh air and a breathtaking landscape!
2. TAKE PHOTOS: The ocean, the cloudy sky and the lovely sunset is one of the best combos to take great pictures! You can go there and practice manual mode, nobody will bother you!
3. SPEND SOME TIME WITH YOUR FRIENDS: Sick of noisy bars and bad restaurants?Portobello is nice, natural and very cheap! Go there and spend the afternoon with your friends. You can enjoy some drinks and have a good time there.
4. DO EXERCISE: Running or practicing Yoga in Portobello are great options to stay in shape! You can also ride your bike at the same time you are enjoying the best beach in Edinburgh.
5. DOG WALKING: Dogs always love to get wet, swim and play with the waves. Try something different and go to Portobello with your dog. You both will have the time of your lifes!
Despite being lots of lovely places in Edinburgh, I choose Portobello as my favorite place here! I invite you to come and visit this wonderful place. Have a nice day y'all and see you soon!
credits: all the pictures are made and edited by me.